Bidvertiser

Thursday 16 May 2013

Beyonce apologises for cancelled gig in letter


Beyonce has apologised to fans in Belgium after being forced to cancel a show because of "dehydration and exhaustion".
The singer had been due to perform in Antwerp as part of her Mrs Carter tour.
Both the singer and the concert venue have said the show would be rescheduled for a future date and that Wednesday's performance will go ahead as planned.
I've never postponed a show in my life. It was very hard for me. I promise I will make it up very soon. I'm sorry if I disappointed you
Beyonce
In a letter on her website, Beyonce said that she was sorry if she'd disappointed anyone with tickets.
The note, titled To My Dearest Fans In Antwerp, said: "I've never postponed a show in my life. It was very hard for me.
"I promise I will make it up very soon. I'm sorry if I disappointed you.
"Thank you for your concern. I'm feeling much better now and I'm ready to give you a good show."
The singer's world tour marks her return to music after taking a year off performing following the birth of her daughter, Blue Ivy.
She is due to perform another 40 concerts in the coming months with a charity gig scheduled at London's Twickenham Stadium on 1 June.
She's also headlining V Festival in August.
Follow @BBCNewsbeat on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment